View Profile Slade1620

7 Movie Reviews

It was too fast paced to really see that it was about and the music didn't really present a "music video" like the title said.

Sweet animation. Goombort looked like Stewie Griffin, lol.

I really liked the animationand the concept of mixing pokemon go with fallout, but I was expectingmore concentration onthe fallout side than on pokemon. I think if the trainer had a fallout outfit and used his pipboy to select either a ball or raspberry it would help. Also the onixdid not seemlikeit was a fallout food depraved pokemon, but rather somthing normally found in pokemon go. Maybe for the next one you can have the trainer find a gym, but make it more apocalyptic. Regardless I love your animations, please keep it up.

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks very much for posting this feedback! It's very helpful to me! :)

I agree, I could have made it a lot more "Fallout"-y ^_^

Onix could have been mutated in various ways that would have strengthened the visual jokes for sure. There are a couple of reasons I didn't dress up the trainer to be more Fallout themed.
Firstly, I wanted him to be somewhat recognisable as a Pokemon trainer, but partly time constraints - I'd have loved to have drawn him wearing mismatched clothes and armor from the wastelands, but I only had a short slot in which to make this cartoon, and I ended up deciding to keep his design simple.
I'm not using this as an excuse, I personally agree that if the character design had been more like Fallout, the cartoon could have been stronger. I'm merely explaining why I didn't end up going down that pathway on this occasion. :)

As always, thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

1 Art Review

I like it except for the boobs ... god, I never thought I'd hear myself say that. Good try.

35, Male